Sunday, December 21, 2008

tagged, also.

Salam wrt.

Congratulations to Raimi with his new blog on bloggers.com. I must admit I do miss blogging, to be heard that is. I actually have another blog in which I write to be read later only by myself.

7 things about me
-i can be very blunt and straightforward with certain people. I was actually infamous for this during secondary school.
-I can be superstitious at times
-i always thought I have six toes and the sixth one feels like tingling right now.
-I easily get jealous at other people's achievement
-Until I was 17 I thought everybody, each single person around me was a robot/cyborg
-Sometimes I fantasize about The Matrix too much I need to stop
-I actually don't know why I'm telling people 7 things about me

7 things that scares me
-snakes
-ghosts (even though my psychiatry teacher can't stress enough that the whole notion of ghosts is nothing but delusions)
-the thoughts of one day i'd become filthy-rich and forget my parents entirely (the aftermath of being exposed to Kisah Si Tenggang very early in the childhood)
-the risk of getting a metabolic disease due to my high affinity towards roti canai berkuah banjir
-being left/leaving my spouse in the future for another person
-stray cats that are dirty (i'm not scared but i utterly dislike them and would totally jump if being thrown at)
-transexuals dressed ambiguosly with bulging adam's apple selling perfumes at shopping malls. the sight is very disturbing.

7 Songs I listen to right now
-Damn Girl
-I wanna
-Breaking
-Mad Season
-Spaceman
-Paris is burning
-Lie



7 Words I always use
-Hampeh
-Oh.Em.Gee
-Oh.Tee.Kay (Oh Tuhan Ku)
-Ciss
-Ya Allah
-the bestest "something". the bestestest...
-Tak Tau


7 things I appreciate

-My family members
-The Fact that I know what I should dedicate my life to
-Good company from a few very close friends
-Good books for my summer reading
-My therapy teacher who is of Mongol/Tartar descent
-Catchy songs from band/artist that I previously never know
-War movies like the Schindler's List, The Pianist


7 "first time" i did this year.

-I went outside Russia for winter holiday
-I actually know few things that I should've known by then
-I get serious with certain serious business
-I ran a campaign to win an election
-bought an Olympus camera
-write an online journal
-sending my little brother off to school

2 comments:

raihan said...

rindunya aku baca blog hg...

Jatdin said...

aku pun rindu! setelah sekian lama!~