Wednesday, April 1, 2009

at least do something productive

Salam wrt.

I think I've been neglecting this blog for too long already. I kept going back and forth in my mind about what to do with it, what should I write, how should I write etc etc.

Last time I tried to write something I became too self-conscious about the grammar, trying to be politically-correct, and I was quite aware that i actually tried to project myself in the eyes of other with certain images.

Am I none of those right now? I dont know. Maybe.

Maybe I don't wanna write for people to read. Maybe.

Anyway if you accidentally click any link or suddenly just felt like visiting my little old pura pura si kura kura, here's what i'm planning to do with it right now.


I am gonna put up some pics that I edited and made into my laptop wallpaper. The quotes that go along are random, sometimes they're quoted from the famous, sometimes I made them up myself. All are done as a means to motivate myself everyday.

I hope they can at least benefit others the way they have somehow benefited me. Insya Allah.

Please feel free to download them if think they're good. Oh and you're free to abuse the copyright too. I feel entitled to none.

(but I still need to mention that they're taken using Olympus single-lens-reflex camera. and it rocks my world. hoho)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope encik kura2
buleh tulis sumting
yg x pure2...
yg sumting bergune..
untuk kite semua..
insyAllah